Arte y comida, Andy



The book, Wild Raspberries, was a collaboration between Andy Warhol and Suzi Frankfur.Wild Raspberries featured Warhol's hand colored illustrations of food items accompanied by whimsical faux recipes. The recipe for "Piglet" for instance, was "Contact Trader Vic's and order a 40 pound suckling pig to serve 15. Have Hanley take the Carey Cadillac to the side entrance and receive the pig at exactly 6:45. Rush home immediately and place on the open spit for 50 minutes. Remove and garnish with fresh crab apples."







Aquí algunas frases de Andy, muchas veces sabias muchas veces rompedoras:


I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.


No preste ninguna atención a lo que escriben de usted. Valórelo en pulgadas.

During the 1960s, I think, people forgot what emotions were supposed to be. And I don't think they've ever remembered.

I am a deeply superficial person.

I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own.

I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario